Society for Theriogenology Member
We are members of the Society for Theriogenology (SFT), an organization dedicated to improving and growing the science behind current reproductive services available for animals. We are not board-certified, but we actively pursue innovative continuing education through the SFT.
AKC–Compliant Canine Frozen Semen Bank
We can collect or receive semen from stud dogs, and evaluate it using our computerized semen evaluation system, Spermvision by Minitube. We can freeze your stud’s semen and store it indefinitely in liquid nitrogen tanks, preserving desirable genetic material for future use. We have the ability to ship or receive frozen semen worldwide.
Emergency Reproductive Services
Services such as C-sections and inseminations are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for our active clients.
Reproductive services offered:
- Ovulation timing
- Artificial insemination
- Transcervical insemination (With standard endoscope & 45cm endoscope for large and giant breeds)
- Surgical insemination
- Pregnancy diagnosis by palpation and ultrasound
- Pregnancy ultrasound for monitoring of high-risk pregnancies
- Male reproductive ultrasound
- Computerized Semen Evaluation System (Spermvision SAR)
- Fresh chilled semen (With minitube extender – keeps most semen 3-5 days minimum, some 7-10 days)
- AKC-approved frozen semen processing and storage
- Evaluation of male and female infertility problems
- Medical treatment of pyometra
- Neonatal and post-whelp health care
- Preventive health care program for puppies